Rear Shock Skid Kit | Bronco HOSS 3.0
- Designed Specifically for HOSS 3.0 FOX 2.5″ Shock & Reservoir
- CNC Laser Cut 3/16″ Steel Plate Construction
- Faceted Front Face To Help Maneuver Past Rocks
- Multiple Drainage Holes
- Grade 10.9 Hardware
- Durable Fine Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Protect your Bronco’s HOSS 3.0 FOX Shocks from trail damage with these beefy, specific-application Rear Shock Skids from Lobo Off-Road. These skids are designed around the FOX 2.5 piggyback shock that comes on factory-equipped Wildtrak Broncos with HOSS 3.0 (optional on 2022, standard on 2023 and newer Wildtrak). The skid has a faceted front face that protects the piggyback reservoir but provides angled surfaces to lessen drag on the rocks. The components are CNC laser cut from 3/16″ plate steel, brake-formed and fixture-welded for a perfect fit. They come with a durable fine-textured satin black powder coat finish, but if you’re using them the way they are intended you’ll probably be touching them up with a rattle can from time to time.
|Dimensions||14 × 11 × 9 in|