Winch Solenoid Relocation Kit | Bronco 2.7L
- Relocates and securely mounts winch solenoid
- Access winch control cable plug without opening hood
- Recommended for use with Lobo WNC Front Winch Bumper or HNT Hidden Winch Skid Plate
- Fits Broncos equipped with 2.7L engine only
- Designed for Warn winches with removable control pack (including EVO & ZEON)
- CNC laser cut .090 steel with black powder coat finish
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
The Lobo Off-Road Winch Solenoid Relocation Kit provides an easy, convenient solution for remote-mounting the solenoid pack of Warn ZEON or EVO winches on 2021+ Ford Broncos equipped with the 2.7L engine. Remote-mounting the solenoid pack is recommended for some winch mounting solutions for the Bronco, such as the Lobo Off-Road HNT Hidden Winch Skid. And it’s required for installing the Warn ZEON or EVO winches into the Lobo Off-Road WNC Front Winch Bumper.
This kit locates the winch solenoid pack near the lower core support in the engine bay, where it is still close to the winch to simplify routing power cables. The kit includes a separate mounting bracket for the winch control cable plug, to make connecting the controller cable quick and easy without the need to lift the Bronco’s hood.
Does not fit Broncos equipped with the 2.3L engine without drilling and modification.
The brackets are CNC laser cut from .090 sheet steel, precision welded and powder coated. All high quality stainless steel hardware is included as well as a soft rubber plug cover to keep the control cable connection free of debris. Installation is easy but does require drilling one small hole.
|6 × 4 × 4 in